Posted on September 24th, 2009
MiniWarGaming has teamed up with Epic Duck Studios to provide both painting and assembly services.
Nearly every plastic Warhammer 40K and Fantasy kit may now be purchased fully assembled, or painted to a variety of detail levels to meet your budget. We will be adding the same options for metal kits and individual models in the future.
When placing an order for Painted or Assembled models, please be sure to add a description of the colour scheme you’d like to your Order Notes (during the checkout process). If you have any specific Wargear requirements, be sure to mention them as well.
As always, you can still contact Epic Duck Studios directly, especially if you have a more detailed project in mind that may require converting or a higher level of detail.
Posted on June 22nd, 2009
Update: Instant Commissions are no longer being offered at this time. I will reopen the offer as my timetable permits.
For the next while, I’ll be offering Instant Commissions.
So what is an Instant Commission?
Basically, you select a box of plastic troops, and I’ll grab them from the shelf and have them assembled and painted within 48 hours (and often the same day). Here’s the details:
- Choose a Box Set of Plastic Models that’s currently in Stock at MiniWarGaming.
- Contact me so we can discuss your color scheme and any wargear you might need.
- Payment for the models, as well as 50% of the paintjob is due upfront via Paypal.
- When the painting is complete, I’ll send you photos of your models for your final approval.
- Once approved, payment for the remaining 50% of the paintjob plus a shipping fee is required.
- Models will be painted to a Tabletop standard – major details such as weapons and shoulderpad trim will be painted, but smaller details such as eyes usually won’t be. If you’d like a higher detail paint job, we can discuss it, but I can’t do those instantly.
- The cost of assembling, painting, and basing each model is $5 per basic troop. Models with additional detail such as a Commander or Lieutenant may be more. In either case, you’ll know the full price of your paint job before I start, so there will be no surprises.
I’m currently opening two Instant Commission slots, so get in while they’re still open! Just Contact Me to get started!